HAVE you ever felt glad that something you believe to be true, a gut feel, a hunch, a sense...is verified or supported byresearch
others sharing your view
a line in a book
actual stories baring it out
and today, i discovered--
- at breakfast with a working-class couple: Singaporeans' average income as often represented in political speeches is perceived to be inaccurate. They should average white-collar incomes and blue-ones separately.
- while reading on the internet: advertising can rightly be considered pollution and a form of imperialism writes Micah White; we live in a toxic culture that hurts us more than we realize.
- more ideas for the children on the internet such as www.seterra.com - a geography download full of quizzes to help them navigate planet earth! (Keith and I merrily clicked on Asia and filled out the countries)
- all leaders feel lonesome and the business of leading can leave one little time and permission to say....grief?
- that being loved can be hard when you are not loving
Till next time fellow earthling, human and friend!